Webinars and Events
Welcome to our webinars and events page, where we will share details of our upcoming events with you. If there are any particular topics that you’d like to see covered, please get in touch.
WEBINAR: Leadership in an evolving world of work with FD People & AccelerateHER
25th January 2023
The webinar is free to attend and will cover the following key areas:
- Developing recruitment processes in a challenging market
- Ensuring HR compliance and best practice across your business
- Harnessing culture in a hybrid environment
Please click on the button below to book your space.
IOSH 'Managing Safely' Health & Safety training course
10th, 17th & 24th May 2023
Our 3 day course is great value at £350 and is delivered either in-house at our Glasgow office or remotely online. The course provides managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply what they have learned in the workplace, including how to:
- Understand the structure and requirements of health and safety law
- Assess and control risks and hazards
- Understand their health and safety responsibilities and the responsibilities of others
- Effectively carry out accident and incident investigations
- Evaluate and measure health and safety performance
Watch our webinar: Leading your business in an evolving market
Learn from our expert HR team about how you can better support, retain and attract talent in this evolving market. Topics covered included:
- Addressing the cost of living crisis
- Harnessing Diversity, Equality & Inclusion
- Promoting training and development
Plus learn more from our University of Strathclyde guest speaker about the Government subsidised HELP TO GROW: Management Programme for business leaders.
If you have any questions, please just get in touch.
Watch our Webinar
On 18th January 2022 our team gave a free webinar on:
Embracing the new world of work in 2022.
They provided insight and practical solutions to approaching new ways of working:
Our HR team spoke about what employers can do to achieve an effective hybrid working model;
Our Health & Safety team discussed the measures that will be important to put in place to ensure compliance with new modes of working; and
And we discussed effectively managing health and wellbeing in 2022.
You can watch a recording of the webinar using the link below: